We have the answer for 'Wheel of Fortune' co-host White crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
‘Wheel of Fortune’ co-host White Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Acid’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- ___ PreCheck Crossword Clue
- Negative general feeling Crossword Clue
- Cause to chuckle Crossword Clue
- Flavor of a bottle-shaped gummy Crossword Clue
- See-through Crossword Clue
- Taboo behavior Crossword Clue
- ‘TiK ___’ (Kesha hit) Crossword Clue
- “Good Lord!” Crossword Clue
- Prefix for ‘colon’ or ‘circle’ Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHEEL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- WHEEL (noun)
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- FORTUNE (noun)
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.