We have the answer for When a weeks-long project is scheduled to wrap up, say crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for When a weeks-long project is scheduled to wrap up, say crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
When a weeks-long project is scheduled to wrap up, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Gets really angry, idiomatically Crossword Clue
- ___ all (got naked) Crossword Clue
- Person who enjoys fine food and drink Crossword Clue
- Genetic molecule in some vaccines: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “What ___ you talking about?” Crossword Clue
- “Don’t ___ me!” (“I’ve had enough of your attitude!”) Crossword Clue
- Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” Crossword Clue
- Brown 40-Down used to decorate one’s skin Crossword Clue
- Sanaa who played the attorney Lisa Arthur on “Succession” Crossword Clue
- Not abundant Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCHEDULED (adjective)
- planned or scheduled for some certain time or times
- PROJECT (noun)
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- a planned undertaking
- PROJECT (verb)
- extend out or project in space
- make or work out a plan for; devise
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the When a weeks-long project is scheduled to wrap up, say crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.