We have the answer for White weasel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
White weasel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for White weasel. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the White weasel crossword clue should be:
- ERMINE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHITE (noun)
- a Caucasian
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- WHITE (adjective)
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
- restricted to whites only
- WHITE (verb)
- turn white
- WEASEL (noun)
- a person who is regarded as treacherous or sneaky
- small carnivorous mammal with short legs and elongated body and neck
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Barely earns, with “out” Crossword Clue
- Tiny charged thing Crossword Clue
- Sparkly decoration Crossword Clue
- Easy winner Crossword Clue
- Press into folds Crossword Clue
- Ample, to Li’l Abner Crossword Clue
- Be cyclical Crossword Clue
- Golfer Ballesteros Crossword Clue
- Riddle, part 2 Crossword Clue
- NASDAQ kin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.