We have the answer for Who says “Play it, Sam” in “Casablanca” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Who says “Play it, Sam” in “Casablanca” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Who says “Play it, Sam” in “Casablanca”. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Who says “Play it, Sam” in “Casablanca” crossword clue should be:
- ILSA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASABLANCA (noun)
- a port on the Atlantic and the largest city of Morocco
- PLAY (verb)
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- PLAY (noun)
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sort unlikely to stoop, say NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ B’rith Crossword Clue
- Like towelettes in a fast-food restaurant NYT Crossword Clue
- Psychopharmacology inits. NYT Crossword Clue
- Go a few rounds, say? NYT Crossword Clue
- Chairs, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Golfer’s involuntary wrist spasms while putting, with “the” NYT Crossword Clue
- Form of racing that requires one foot on the ground at all times NYT Crossword Clue
- Hockey legend Gordie NYT Crossword Clue
- Developing, say NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.