We have the answer for Who wrote “The poetry of earth is never dead” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Who wrote “The poetry of earth is never dead” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Who wrote “The poetry of earth is never dead”. This clue last appeared April 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Who wrote “The poetry of earth is never dead” crossword clue should be:
- KEATS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KEATS (noun)
- Englishman and romantic poet (1795-1821)
- EARTH (noun)
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- EARTH (verb)
- connect to the earth
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Stupid me! NYT Crossword Clue
- Sushi variety NYT Crossword Clue
- Expands NYT Crossword Clue
- Manhattan campus around Washington Sq. Park NYT Crossword Clue
- Decreases? Crossword Clue
- Recherché NYT Crossword Clue
- Dealing directly (with) NYT Crossword Clue
- Winter slopes activity NYT Crossword Clue
- You’re such a tease! NYT Crossword Clue
- James Baldwin, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.