We have the answer for After Kipling, the youngest-ever Literature Nobelist (1957, 44 years) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
After Kipling, the youngest-ever Literature Nobelist (1957, 44 years) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for After Kipling, the youngest-ever Literature Nobelist (1957, 44 years). This clue last appeared April 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the After Kipling, the youngest-ever Literature Nobelist (1957, 44 years) crossword clue should be:
- CAMUS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITERATURE (noun)
- the humanistic study of a body of literature
- creative writing of recognized artistic value
- CAMUS (noun)
- French writer who portrayed the human condition as isolated in an absurd world (1913-1960)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- They’re saved for a rainy day NYT Crossword Clue
- Wassup, my dude NYT Crossword Clue
- Winter slopes activity NYT Crossword Clue
- Offer to help NYT Crossword Clue
- What an aphrodisiac boosts NYT Crossword Clue
- James Baldwin, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Dealing directly (with) NYT Crossword Clue
- Young male chicken NYT Crossword Clue
- Walk in a leisurely way NYT Crossword Clue
- Track, say NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.