We have the answer for Wield, as force crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wield, as force Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wield, as force. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wield, as force crossword clue should be:
- EXERT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORCE (noun)
- (of a law) having legal validity
- group of people willing to obey orders
- FORCE (verb)
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- WIELD (verb)
- have and exercise
- handle effectively
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Quote book abbr. Crossword Clue
- Rights advocacy grp. Crossword Clue
- CPR expert Crossword Clue
- Curved part of a shoe Crossword Clue
- Hooting bird Crossword Clue
- “That hurts!” Crossword Clue
- Puppy’s bite Crossword Clue
- Weird and scary Crossword Clue
- Takes a break Crossword Clue
- ‘Why would __ to you?’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.