We have the answer for Winning sign crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Winning sign crossword clue answer below.
Winning sign Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on May 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Alternative to vanilla, informally Crossword Clue
- Boise locale Crossword Clue
- “Mystic River” actor, fully stated? Crossword Clue
- Judith with two Tonys Crossword Clue
- Christ, in Italy Crossword Clue
- Coffee bit Crossword Clue
- Buffs again Crossword Clue
- Radiohead title track of 2000 Crossword Clue
- Kabuki sash Crossword Clue
- Useful thing Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINNING (adjective)
- very attractive; capturing interest
- having won
- WINNING (noun)
- succeeding with great difficulty
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.