We have the answer for Winter sport played by witches? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Winter sport played by witches? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Rapp of “The Sex Lives of College Girls” Crossword Clue
- Hog habitat Crossword Clue
- Dressmaker’s dazzler Crossword Clue
- Cholesterol-lowering drug NYT Crossword Clue
- Racket sport played with a dreidel? Crossword Clue
- Straighten Crossword Clue
- ‘Stop right there!’ Crossword Clue
- Break down Crossword Clue
- Puffed corn cereal Crossword Clue
- Wipe brand Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINTER (verb)
- spend the winter
- WINTER (noun)
- the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
- PLAYED (adjective)
- (of games) engaged in
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.