Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for With 35-Across, Hanna-Barbera cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a supercomputer named R.U.D.I. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
With 35-Across, Hanna-Barbera cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a supercomputer named R.U.D.I. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for With 35-Across, Hanna-Barbera cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a supercomputer named R.U.D.I.. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the With 35-Across, Hanna-Barbera cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is a supercomputer named R.U.D.I. crossword clue should be:
- GEORGE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- GEORGE (noun)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and emperor of India from 1910 to 1936; gave up his German title in 1917 during World War I (1865-1936).
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and Hanover from 1820 to 1830; his attempt to divorce his estranged wife undermined the prestige of the Crown (1762-1830).
- SUPERCOMPUTER (noun)
- a mainframe computer that is one of the most powerful available at a given time.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Facts and figures Crossword Clue
- “Call Me Maybe” singer who released her sixth studio album, “The Loneliest Time,” in 2022 (3 wds.) Crossword Clue
- ___ Shore Drive (scenic route in Chicago) Crossword Clue
- With 32-Across, 2022 single by 49-Across with the lyrics “I’ve got a weekend in paradise / And I’m probably gonna never call you” Crossword Clue
- New staff member Crossword Clue
- Branch of yoga with physical exercises Crossword Clue
- Commotion Crossword Clue
- After the deadline (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Black or green brewed drinks Crossword Clue
- Female lobster Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.