We have the answer for With 4-Down, crunchy green vegetable crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for With 4-Down, crunchy green vegetable crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Mini Crossword.
With 4-Down, crunchy green vegetable Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on November 28, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Mini Crossword November 28, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Word added to Merriam-Webster in 2017 meaning “socially aware” NYT Crossword Clue
- Quiet fan setting NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Mini Crossword Hints November 28 2023
- “Nothing but net” sound NYT Crossword Clue
- City in Ohio where LeBron James was born NYT Crossword Clue
- Aristocratic NYT Crossword Clue
- Zodiac sign symbolized by scales NYT Crossword Clue
- “You can stop pouring the water” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VEGETABLE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
- SNAP (verb)
- move or strike with a noise
- separate or cause to separate abruptly
- SNAP (noun)
- an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
- tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Mini Crossword
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the With 4-Down, crunchy green vegetable crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.