We have the answer for Word after dial or muscle crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Word after dial or muscle crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Word after dial or muscle Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 13, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 13, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- NYT Crossword Hints November 13 2023
- Toupees, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Spice holder NYT Crossword Clue
- “The dog ate it!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Whip NYT Crossword Clue
- Key of Beethoven’s Symphony No. 7 NYT Crossword Clue
- Talk like Sylvester the Cat NYT Crossword Clue
- When repeated, identifies those responsible NYT Crossword Clue
- Canadian gas brand NYT Crossword Clue
- Cost NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUSCLE (noun)
- possessing muscular strength
- one of the contractile organs of the body
- MUSCLE (verb)
- make one’s way by force
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 13 2023
- Universal Crossword - June 5 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Word after dial or muscle crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.