We have the answer for Word before tooth or candy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word before tooth or candy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word before tooth or candy. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word before tooth or candy crossword clue should be:
- EYE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOOTH (noun)
- a means of enforcement
- hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
- BEFORE (adverb)
- earlier in time; previously
- at or in the front
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Exploits NYT Crossword Clue
- Some vintage photo tints NYT Crossword Clue
- Bread for a Reuben Crossword Clue
- So to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Grassy expanse Crossword Clue
- Cornhole attempts NYT Crossword Clue
- Tropical vine Crossword Clue
- Animal farm facility NYT Crossword Clue
- Fortune 500 company whose logo is a blue infinity symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- Shout heard in the Plaza México NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.