We have the answer for Word of favor crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Word of favor crossword clue answer below.
Word of favor Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “___ expected …” NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ the one less traveled by, / And that has made all the difference”: Robert Frost NYT Crossword Clue
- Boil down NYT Crossword Clue
- This goes between chapter and verse NYT Crossword Clue
- Gospel singer ___ Cobbs Leonard NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with biology NYT Crossword Clue
- Turn in Yahtzee, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Amazon deposits NYT Crossword Clue
- Poor winner’s shout NYT Crossword Clue
- One of the Seven Sisters colleges NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAVOR (noun)
- an act of gracious kindness
- a feeling of favorable regard
- FAVOR (verb)
- treat gently or carefully
- bestow a privilege upon
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.