We have the answer for Hoffman who wrote “Revolution for the Hell of It” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hoffman who wrote “Revolution for the Hell of It” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hoffman who wrote “Revolution for the Hell of It”. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hoffman who wrote “Revolution for the Hell of It” crossword clue should be:
- ABBIE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOFFMAN (noun)
- United States sculptor (1887-1966)
- versatile United States film actor (born in 1937)
- REVOLUTION (noun)
- a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Poet who wrote “I have spread my dreams under your feet / Tread softly because you tread on my dreams” NYT Crossword Clue
- Beginning to happen NYT Crossword Clue
- National dogs of Norway NYT Crossword Clue
- Some bonds, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Maisie Williams’s role on “Game of Thrones” NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with dim NYT Crossword Clue
- Result of a normal distribution NYT Crossword Clue
- Outbuilding that’s sometimes converted into a dwelling NYT Crossword Clue
- Island rings NYT Crossword Clue
- Mined compound in the “Avatar” universe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.