We have the answer for Worth listening to crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Worth listening to Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Worth listening to. This clue last appeared December 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Worth listening to crossword clue should be:
- SAGE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LISTENING (noun)
- the act of hearing attentively
- WORTH (noun)
- French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture; noted for introducing the bustle (1825-1895)
- an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value
- WORTH (adjective)
- (often used ironically) worthy of being treated in a particular way
- having a specified value
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Out of shape Crossword Clue
- It’s put down out of respect Crossword Clue
- Quick recharging Crossword Clue
- Church donation Crossword Clue
- Certain tusker Crossword Clue
- Margin for error Crossword Clue
- Ceremonial act Crossword Clue
- Flatten over time Crossword Clue
- It flattens over time Crossword Clue
- Sidelined Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.