Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for X-Ray ___ (novelty catalog offering) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
X-Ray ___ (novelty catalog offering) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for X-Ray ___ (novelty catalog offering). This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the X-Ray ___ (novelty catalog offering) crossword clue should be:
- SPEX (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARD CATALOG (noun)
- a library catalog in which each publication is described on a separate file card.
- an alphabetical listing of items (e.g., books in a library) with a separate card for each item.
- CATALOG (verb)
- make an itemized list or catalog of; classify.
- make a catalogue, compile a catalogue.
- CATALOG (noun)
- a book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things.
- a complete list of things; usually arranged systematically.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Whippersnapper Crossword Clue
- Iditarod entrant’s need Crossword Clue
- Upscale hotel chain Crossword Clue
- Seaquake byproduct Crossword Clue
- Series opener pitchers, often Crossword Clue
- Jambalaya base Crossword Clue
- Beast of burden Crossword Clue
- Builders and would-be drivers do it Crossword Clue
- Breezy farewell Crossword Clue
- Sip slowly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.