We have the answer for Yard fraction crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Yard fraction Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Yard fraction. This clue last appeared July 6, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Yard fraction crossword clue should be:
- FOOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRACTION (verb)
- perform a division
- FRACTION (noun)
- a component of a mixture that has been separated by a fractional process
- a small part or item forming a piece of a whole
- FOOT (noun)
- lowest support of a structure
- (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- FOOT (verb)
- pay for something
- add a column of numbers
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Circular window Crossword Clue
- Activate Crossword Clue
- Mopes Crossword Clue
- Wrong (Pref.) Crossword Clue
- Morning co-host Kelly Crossword Clue
- Brunch cocktails Crossword Clue
- Badge metal Crossword Clue
- Teller’s partner Crossword Clue
- City on the Elbe Crossword Clue
- Fall flowers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.