We have the answer for Yellow-brown gemstone crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Yellow-brown gemstone Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Yellow-brown gemstone. This clue last appeared September 20, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Yellow-brown gemstone crossword clue should be:
- TIGEREYE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YELLOW (adjective)
- of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
- typical of tabloids
- YELLOW (noun)
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
- YELLOW (verb)
- turn yellow
- GEMSTONE (noun)
- a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Close watch Crossword Clue
- Give a ring Crossword Clue
- Automatic reaction Crossword Clue
- Saint Patrick’s Day event Crossword Clue
- Laptop connection Crossword Clue
- Like lemons Crossword Clue
- Mr. Brezhnev Crossword Clue
- Opening night Crossword Clue
- Yule quaff Crossword Clue
- Total nonsense Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.