We have the answer for Yellow colour crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Yellow colour Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Note verbally Crossword Clue
- Band-Aid competitor Crossword Clue
- Very vivid, as crayons Crossword Clue
- Board, as a tram Crossword Clue
- Third-billed ‘Pulp Fiction’ name Crossword Clue
- Pinched or boosted Crossword Clue
- Glance by a ball Crossword Clue
- Clutter-free Crossword Clue
- Pro and __ Crossword Clue
- Jumper, for example Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLOUR (noun)
- any material used for its color
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction
- COLOUR (adjective)
- having or capable of producing colors
- COLOUR (verb)
- decorate with colors
- give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- YELLOW (adjective)
- of the color intermediate between green and orange in the color spectrum; of something resembling the color of an egg yolk
- typical of tabloids
- YELLOW (noun)
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
- YELLOW (verb)
- turn yellow
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.