We have the answer for Young spaniel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Young spaniel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Young spaniel. This clue last appeared October 15, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Young spaniel crossword clue should be:
- PUP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANIEL (noun)
- any of several breeds of small to medium-sized gun dogs with a long silky coat and long frilled ears
- PUP (noun)
- an inexperienced young person
- young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf
- PUP (verb)
- give birth to (a puppy)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Yale or Harvard, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Strong cleaning agent Crossword Clue
- Apply, as pressure Crossword Clue
- Madison’s state, for short Crossword Clue
- American musician who was the drummer for bands like Sleater-Kinney and Wild Flag 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Magical curse Crossword Clue
- Sandy ___, American musician who was the drummer for the hard rock band The Runaways Crossword Clue
- Agnus ___ (“Lamb of God” invocation) Crossword Clue
- Chicken drumstick Crossword Clue
- American musician who was the drummer for rock duo The White Stripes 2 wds. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.