We have the answer for Yuletide drink crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Yuletide drink crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Yuletide drink Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- YOUR LIFE’S WORK Crossword Clue
- Marina vehicle Crossword Clue
- The two of us Crossword Clue
- The Bard of __ Crossword Clue
- Cereal “for kids” Crossword Clue
- Timidity Crossword Clue
- Astronaut affirmative Crossword Clue
- Levi’s competitor Crossword Clue
- ”Directional” annual Austin music festival Crossword Clue
- Rock concert venue Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRINK (verb)
- propose a toast to
- be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- DRINK (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- the act of swallowing
- YULETIDE (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Yuletide drink crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.