We have the answer for Command to Rover crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Command to Rover Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Command to Rover. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Command to Rover crossword clue should be:
- SIT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMAND (noun)
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- COMMAND (verb)
- exercise authoritative control or power over
- look down on
- SIT (verb)
- work or act as a baby-sitter
- show to a seat; assign a seat for
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Talked on and on Crossword Clue
- Ball club? Crossword Clue
- Sofia’s place Crossword Clue
- Ship partition Crossword Clue
- Streamed lectures Crossword Clue
- Salacious Crossword Clue
- Lathered up Crossword Clue
- Autograph Crossword Clue
- Very small batteries Crossword Clue
- Port lead-in Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.