In Roblox Zenkai Origins, you will be able to choose from different races that will define your character. If you’re familiar with the Dragon Ball anime, then you will likely have an idea of what each of them will do. However, if you’re less familiar, or are curious what the bonuses are from each one then we’ll walk you through what each race does in this guide!
If you’re in need of some free stuff for the game, check out our Zenkai Origins Codes page! Learn how to use your character by checking out our Zenkai Origins Controls list. You can also find your way around the island with our Zenkai Origins Map post!
Best Race in Zenkai Origins
Human is considered one of the best races in Roblox Zenkai Origins right now. It is more of a glass cannon, which means it can deal the most damage, but it can withstand much damage. For a more rounded experience, Saiyan would be the way to go because they have a variety of powerful transformations and are more well-balanced. They approach the same stats as humans do while transformed, but don’t lack as much defense!
Zenkai Origins Races List
The Human race in Zenkai Origins features higher damage focus form, but this coms at the cost of defense and higher Ki drain. Later in the game, you will find that this race provide a more balanced approach than the others. If you want to play as an Android, you will need to be a Human!
Just because you’re a human doesn’t mean you can’t engage in transformations to increase your power level!
- Kaioken – Level: 30, Mastery: 0, Price: 2,000 Zeni
- Kaioken 4x – Level: 70, Mastery: 20, Price: 4,000 Zeni
- Kaioken 20x – Level: 100, Mastery: 50, Price: 6,000 Zeni
- Mystic – Level: 160, Mastery: 100, Price: 20,000 Zeni
- God Human – Level: 270, Mastery: 150, 50,000 Zeni
- Phantom – Level: 350, Mastery: 220, 10,000 Zeni
The Saiyan race is well-known in the Dragon Ball world. This is probably going to be the most popular of all the races just due to how much they are featured in the anime. The race has the lowest base stats, however, they have many different forms, including ones that don’t drain Ki.
- Super Saiyan – Level: 50, Mastery: 0, Price: 5,000 Zeni
- Ascended Super Saiyan – Level: 65, Mastery: 15, Price: 5,000 Zeni
- Mastered Super Saiyan – Level: 80, Mastery: 50, Price: 5,000 Zeni
- Super Saiyan 2 – Level: 100, Mastery: 50, Price: 10,000 Zeni
- Super Saiyan 3 – Level: 150, Mastery: 100, Price: 15,000 Zeni
- Super Saiyan Blue – Level: 350, Mastery: 240, Price: 50,000 Zeni
- Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken – Level: 420, Mastery: 300, Price: 75,000 Zeni
If you’re looking to represent the planet of Namek, then you will want to be a Namekian! They can fuse with Kami and Nail, which will give them the highest strength base form. This race also gets a move that will regenerate some of their HP and Ki.
- Super Namekian – Level: 70, Mastery: 0, Price: 5,000 Zeni
- Ultimate Namekian – Level: 160, Mastery: 40, Price: 10,000 Zeni
- God Namekian – Level: 270, Mastery: 120, Price: 50,000 Zeni
- Awakened Spirit – Level: 350, Mastery: 160, Price: 80,000 Zeni
The Majin charge animation is unique, and their form doesn’t deactivate if they run out of Ki!
- Anger – Level: 40, Mastery: 0, Price: 3,000 Zeni
- Full Regen – Level: 80, Mastery: 0, Price: 4,000 Zeni
- Pure Majin – Level: 160, Mastery: 0, Price: 6,000 Zeni
- God Majin – Level: 260, Mastery: 0, Price: 30,000 Zeni
- Demon Majin – Level: 350, Mastery: 0, Price: 10,000 Zeni
These are not yet available, but will likely be released in a future update!
That’s everything we know about the races of Roblox Zenkai Origins. Be sure to check out the Zenkai Origins part of our website for more stuff you can learn about the game!