We have the answer for Zodiac sign transition crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Zodiac sign transition Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Tech support service NYT Crossword Clue
- Riyadh-to-Abu Dhabi direction NYT Crossword Clue
- Hockey goalie’s domain NYT Crossword Clue
- Subj. of “The Silva Mind Control Method” NYT Crossword Clue
- Tries to swat NYT Crossword Clue
- Digital alternative Crossword Clue
- Mer contents NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress Vardalos Crossword Clue
- Got busy on NYT Crossword Clue
- “It ___ sunk in yet” Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
- TRANSITION (noun)
- an event that results in a transformation
- a musical passage moving from one key to another
- TRANSITION (verb)
- cause to convert or undergo a transition
- make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.