We have the answer for 2016 Olympics host, familiarly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
2016 Olympics host, familiarly Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Quidditch player’s need Crossword Clue
- Letter before upsilon Crossword Clue
- Swarming insect Crossword Clue
- Sleazeballs, and a phonetic hint to 16-, 27- and 43-Across Crossword Clue
- Cloth buys Crossword Clue
- Ready for battle Crossword Clue
- Ambulance wailer Crossword Clue
- On the button Crossword Clue
- Pillager’s haul Crossword Clue
- Penna. neighbor Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLYMPICS (noun)
- the modern revival of the ancient games held once every 4 years in a selected country
- RIO (noun)
- the former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.