We have the answer for ___ bender (minor car accident) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for ___ bender (minor car accident) crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
___ bender (minor car accident) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Place for a sleeve tattoo Crossword Clue
- Milk-carton word Crossword Clue
- The Farmer in the ___ (nursery rhyme) Crossword Clue
- Egg-carton words Crossword Clue
- Giggling sound Crossword Clue
- “___ like nobody’s watching” Crossword Clue
- Mrs., in German Crossword Clue
- Treelike creatures from Middle-earth Crossword Clue
- Expected back at the library Crossword Clue
- Family-style meal cooked at the table in a simmering broth Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BENDER (noun)
- revelry in drinking; a merry drinking party
- a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- FENDER (noun)
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ bender (minor car accident) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.