We have the answer for ___ & Hers (Alice Feeney novel) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
___ & Hers (Alice Feeney novel) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Pop Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Pop Crosswords.
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Thanksgiving pie ingredient Crossword Clue
- The L of UCLA Crossword Clue
- General on a Chinese takeout menu Crossword Clue
- Male pal Crossword Clue
- Ad-___ (improvise in a speech) Crossword Clue
- Lisa who hosts CNN’s This Is Life Crossword Clue
- Worm on a hook, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Compete (for) Crossword Clue
- Case Histories novelist Atkinson Crossword Clue
- Author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Empire Falls and 17-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before
- pleasantly new or different
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.