We have the answer for ___ motor skills (baby’s development) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ motor skills (baby’s development) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ motor skills (baby’s development). This clue last appeared March 15, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ motor skills (baby’s development) crossword clue should be:
- ORAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEVELOPMENT (noun)
- processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible
- the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
- MOTOR (adjective)
- conveying information to the muscles from the CNS
- causing or able to cause motion
- MOTOR (verb)
- travel or be transported in a vehicle
- MOTOR (noun)
- a nonspecific agent that imparts motion
- machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ghost in the machine NYT Crossword Clue
- What the fourth little piggy had NYT Crossword Clue
- Landon who lost in a landslide to F.D.R. NYT Crossword Clue
- Knock me down with a feather NYT Crossword Clue
- More even-keeled NYT Crossword Clue
- Burn like embers NYT Crossword Clue
- Messed (with) NYT Crossword Clue
- Atmospheric glow NYT Crossword Clue
- Barrier in certain zoo enclosures NYT Crossword Clue
- Life or death NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.