We have the answer for "___ Saves Christmas" (1988 comedy starring Jim Varney) crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for "___ Saves Christmas" (1988 comedy starring Jim Varney) crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
“___ Saves Christmas” (1988 comedy starring Jim Varney) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Poker table move Crossword Clue
- Power ___ (loss of electricity) Crossword Clue
- With 17-Across: shortstop who married 14-Across in Tulum, Mexico, over the weekend after three years of dating Crossword Clue
- Chris in “Silver Linings Playbook” Crossword Clue
- Wes who directed “A Nightmare on Elm Street” Crossword Clue
- Self-titled debut album of 1994 Crossword Clue
- Caribbean island nation near Barbados Crossword Clue
- Maker of very small trucks Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of a Saudi or a Yemeni Crossword Clue
- Instrument played by Bruce Liu Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STARRING (adjective)
- indicating the most important performer or role
- COMEDY (noun)
- a comic incident or series of incidents
- light and humorous drama with a happy ending
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “___ Saves Christmas” (1988 comedy starring Jim Varney) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.