We have the answer for Wes who directed "A Nightmare on Elm Street" crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Wes who directed "A Nightmare on Elm Street" crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Beast Crossword.
Wes who directed “A Nightmare on Elm Street” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Hayes of “Shaft” Crossword Clue
- With 17-Across: shortstop who married 14-Across in Tulum, Mexico, over the weekend after three years of dating Crossword Clue
- Sword used in the Olympics Crossword Clue
- Wyatt of “People of Earth” Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of a Saudi or a Yemeni Crossword Clue
- Sea ___ (stinging creature) Crossword Clue
- “___ Life” (1990s sitcom starring Chris Elliott) Crossword Clue
- Atari 2600 rival Crossword Clue
- “I’d like to ___ the Academy…” Crossword Clue
- Wishes one could take back Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRAVEN (noun)
- an abject coward
- CRAVEN (adjective)
- lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful
- NIGHTMARE (noun)
- a situation resembling a terrifying dream
- a terrifying or deeply upsetting dream
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Wes who directed “A Nightmare on Elm Street” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.