We have the answer for ___ Gagarin, first person in space crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Gagarin, first person in space Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Gagarin, first person in space. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Gagarin, first person in space crossword clue should be:
- YURI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GAGARIN (noun)
- Soviet cosmonaut who in 1961 was the first person to travel in space (1934-1968)
- PERSON (noun)
- a human being
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Seating that might be L-shaped NYT Crossword Clue
- Obtained from milk NYT Crossword Clue
- Beatles album whose cover shows the band using a crosswalk NYT Crossword Clue
- Doesn’t hold back one’s emotions NYT Crossword Clue
- French wine region NYT Crossword Clue
- Home to more than 350 million vegetarians NYT Crossword Clue
- Environment that reinforces one’s biases NYT Crossword Clue
- Two-liter bottle contents, often NYT Crossword Clue
- Nobelist Bohr NYT Crossword Clue
- Robotic villain in “2001: A Space Odyssey” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.