We have the answer for ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel”. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” crossword clue should be:
- EUGENE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword June 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMEWARD (adjective)
- oriented toward home
- HOMEWARD (adverb)
- toward home
- PROTAGONIST (noun)
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- the principal character in a work of fiction
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- When doubled, racing sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Frequent maid of honor, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Windows might be opened by one NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of architectural movement with the philosophy of living with less NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to slurp ramen NYT Crossword Clue
- Meghan Markle’s “something borrowed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Queen’s protection NYT Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- Mortgage offering NYT Crossword Clue
- Civil rights activist ___ Lou Hamer NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.