We have the answer for ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel”. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” crossword clue should be:
- EUGENE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMEWARD (adjective)
- oriented toward home
- HOMEWARD (adverb)
- toward home
- PROTAGONIST (noun)
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- the principal character in a work of fiction
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ohio claims to be its birthplace NYT Crossword Clue
- R.N.’s insertion NYT Crossword Clue
- Mesopotamian goddess of love and war NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheese from the south of Italy NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes NYT Crossword Clue
- Not alcoholic NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheesesteak topper NYT Crossword Clue
- Renée ___ Goldsberry of “Hamilton” NYT Crossword Clue
- Frequent maid of honor, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Say “You’re so-o-o cute!,” e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.