We have the answer for Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive”. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Source of the quote “It is more blessed to give than to receive” crossword clue should be:
- ACTS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BLESSED (adjective)
- Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
- highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- SOURCE (noun)
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- SOURCE (verb)
- get (a product) from another country or business
- specify the origin of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Toward the tail NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to slurp ramen NYT Crossword Clue
- Marsupium, by another name NYT Crossword Clue
- Say “You’re so-o-o cute!,” e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Cause of a breakup NYT Crossword Clue
- What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes NYT Crossword Clue
- Title for Frida Kahlo NYT Crossword Clue
- Record label co-founded by Drake NYT Crossword Clue
- Ohio claims to be its birthplace NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.