We have the answer for “___ Likely” (caller ID warning) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“___ Likely” (caller ID warning) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “___ Likely” (caller ID warning). This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ Likely” (caller ID warning) crossword clue should be:
- SCAM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CALLER (noun)
- a social or business visitor
- a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
- CALLER (adjective)
- providing coolness
- LIKELY (adjective)
- likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- expected to become or be; in prospect
- LIKELY (adverb)
- with considerable certainty; without much doubt
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Video game beginners, in slang NYT Crossword Clue
- It might be acute or obtuse NYT Crossword Clue
- “I can row a boat. ___?” (groaner joke) NYT Crossword Clue
- Prepared, as a pear NYT Crossword Clue
- Shapewear brand with the tagline “Don’t worry, we’ve got your butt covered” NYT Crossword Clue
- Warrior princess of ’90s TV NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.