We have the answer for Video game beginners, in slang crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Video game beginners, in slang Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Video game beginners, in slang. This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Video game beginners, in slang crossword clue should be:
- NOOBS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLANG (verb)
- fool or hoax
- abuse with coarse language
- SLANG (noun)
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions; often vituperative or vulgar
- VIDEO (noun)
- broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
- a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- “___ Likely” (caller ID warning) NYT Crossword Clue
- It might be acute or obtuse NYT Crossword Clue
- Warrior princess of ’90s TV NYT Crossword Clue
- “I can row a boat. ___?” (groaner joke) NYT Crossword Clue
- Prepared, as a pear NYT Crossword Clue
- Shapewear brand with the tagline “Don’t worry, we’ve got your butt covered” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.