We have the answer for It might be acute or obtuse crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It might be acute or obtuse Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It might be acute or obtuse. This clue last appeared December 20, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It might be acute or obtuse crossword clue should be:
- ANGLE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OBTUSE (adjective)
- lacking in insight or discernment
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- ANGLE (noun)
- a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- ANGLE (verb)
- seek indirectly
- present with a bias
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- “I can row a boat. ___?” (groaner joke) NYT Crossword Clue
- Shapewear brand with the tagline “Don’t worry, we’ve got your butt covered” NYT Crossword Clue
- Warrior princess of ’90s TV NYT Crossword Clue
- Video game beginners, in slang NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ Likely” (caller ID warning) NYT Crossword Clue
- Prepared, as a pear NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.