Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for ___ one’s nose into (pry) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
___ one’s nose into (pry) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for ___ one’s nose into (pry). This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ one’s nose into (pry) crossword clue should be:
- POKE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- POKE (verb)
- hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument.
- poke or thrust abruptly.
- POKE (noun)
- someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind.
- tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes; young fleshy stems are edible; berries and root are poisonous.
- NOSE (verb)
- catch the scent of; get wind of.
- rub noses.
- NOSE (noun)
- a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged.
- the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Actress Thompson of “Back to the Future” Crossword Clue
- Vehicle for winter hills Crossword Clue
- Cartoon Network’s “Ed, ___ n Eddy” Crossword Clue
- Lorne Michaels’ comedy show Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Come to a conclusion, detective-style Crossword Clue
- Tarragon measurement in the kitchen, for short Crossword Clue
- Speech therapy focus, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Environmentalist’s prefix Crossword Clue
- French for “me” Crossword Clue
- Actress Aniston of “Friends,” lovingly Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.