We have the answer for Nickname of the 16th U.S. president crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nickname of the 16th U.S. president Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nickname of the 16th U.S. president. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nickname of the 16th U.S. president crossword clue should be:
- ABE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- 16TH (adjective)
- coming next after the fifteenth in position
- PRESIDENT (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Nikola Jokic’s league Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Miner’s haul Crossword Clue
- Number of fingers held up in a peace symbol Crossword Clue
- Lager beer brand that originated in China in 1993 Crossword Clue
- “Ew” from a ewe? Crossword Clue
- Lawn’s morning moisturizer? Crossword Clue
- Work in a diner kitchen Crossword Clue
- Cartoon Network’s “Ed, ___ n Eddy” Crossword Clue
- VIP in a company Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Beats by ___ (audio brand) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.