We have the answer for Lager beer brand that originated in China in 1993 crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lager beer brand that originated in China in 1993 Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lager beer brand that originated in China in 1993. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lager beer brand that originated in China in 1993 crossword clue should be:
- SNOW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRAND (noun)
- a name given to a product or service
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- BRAND (verb)
- mark with a brand or trademark
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- SNOW (noun)
- English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- SNOW (verb)
- conceal one’s true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
- fall as snow
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ one’s nose into (pry) Crossword Clue
- Make a spare, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Kobe cash Crossword Clue
- Greek philosopher’s “I” Crossword Clue
- “Ew” from a ewe? Crossword Clue
- Ora on pop playlists Crossword Clue
- Beats by ___ (audio brand) Crossword Clue
- Cartoon Network’s “Ed, ___ n Eddy” Crossword Clue
- Preparing to be clicked? Crossword Clue
- Tip that may break if dropped Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.