We have the answer for “À l’Ombre ___ Jeunes Filles en Fleurs” (Marcel Proust title) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for “À l’Ombre ___ Jeunes Filles en Fleurs” (Marcel Proust title) crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
“À l’Ombre ___ Jeunes Filles en Fleurs” (Marcel Proust title) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Mentally stimulated? Crossword Clue
- Medium for a medium Crossword Clue
- Grape or olive Crossword Clue
- Old Testament patriarch Crossword Clue
- Display of commitment Crossword Clue
- Rainer who was the first person to win two Academy Awards for acting Crossword Clue
- Employer of Garbo, Gable, and Harlow Crossword Clue
- Cotton thread Crossword Clue
- Input Crossword Clue
- Sessanta minuti Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DES (noun)
- a potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry
- synthetic nonsteroid with the properties of estrogen; formerly used to treat menstrual problems but was found to be associated with vaginal cancers in the daughters of women so treated during pregnancy
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “À l’Ombre ___ Jeunes Filles en Fleurs” (Marcel Proust title) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.