We have the answer for Abbr. above “0” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Abbr. above “0” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Abbr. above “0”. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Abbr. above “0” crossword clue should be:
- OPER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABOVE (adverb)
- (in writing) at an earlier place
- in or to a place that is higher
- ABOVE (noun)
- an earlier section of a written text
- ABOVE (adjective)
- appearing earlier in the same text
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Whew! That was exhausting!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer setting in Mass. NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic Camaro Crossword Clue
- Scraped together, with “out” NYT Crossword Clue
- Oman’s ruler, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Real Crossword Clue
- Cut down to size NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ mater NYT Crossword Clue
- Free speech org Crossword Clue
- Diarist Nin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.