We have the answer for Absorb, as new information crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Absorb, as new information Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Absorb, as new information. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Absorb, as new information crossword clue should be:
- DIGEST (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INFORMATION (noun)
- a message received and understood
- (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- ABSORB (verb)
- consume all of one’s attention or time
- take up, as of debts or payments
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Quattro meno uno NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer/songwriter with the 2021 Oscar-winning song “Fight for You” NYT Crossword Clue
- Symptom of urban expansion NYT Crossword Clue
- Natural resource NYT Crossword Clue
- Standoffish Crossword Clue
- Grayish NYT Crossword Clue
- “Patton” or “Platoon” NYT Crossword Clue
- Run away suddenly NYT Crossword Clue
- Coolers, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Double curve Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.