We have the answer for Accompaniment for chips crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Accompaniment for chips crossword clue answer below.
Accompaniment for chips Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Not yet public, briefly Crossword Clue
- Piece of political satire, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Third degree? Crossword Clue
- Score that might lead to penalty kicks Crossword Clue
- Brigade Crossword Clue
- Health care benefit for medical expenses (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Spread open Crossword Clue
- City named in the Steve Miller Band’s “Take the Money and Run” Crossword Clue
- Sharpness measures, briefly Crossword Clue
- Trashes Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACCOMPANIMENT (noun)
- a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- CHIPS (noun)
- strips of potato fried in deep fat
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Accompaniment for chips crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.