We have the answer for Acne spot, informally crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Acne spot, informally Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Acne spot, informally. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Acne spot, informally crossword clue should be:
- ZIT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ZIT (noun)
- a small inflamed elevation of the skin; a pustule or papule; common symptom in acne
- INFORMALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Film brand NYT Crossword Clue
- *Brew that’s both bitter and fruity? NYT Crossword Clue
- N.F.L. positions that sound like a fast-food chain NYT Crossword Clue
- “Is that a challenge?!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Series of trade discounts? NYT Crossword Clue
- Some sci-fi effects NYT Crossword Clue
- Hill workers NYT Crossword Clue
- What a beehive is made of NYT Crossword Clue
- Set of options NYT Crossword Clue
- *Iditarod, for one? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.