We have the answer for “Your ___ ran over my dogma” (classic dad joke) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Your ___ ran over my dogma” (classic dad joke) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Your ___ ran over my dogma” (classic dad joke). This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Your ___ ran over my dogma” (classic dad joke) crossword clue should be:
- KARMA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KARMA (noun)
- (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person’s actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation
- CLASSIC (adjective)
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.
- well-known and long-established in form or style
- CLASSIC (noun)
- a creation of the highest excellence
- an artist who has created classic works
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- As a friend, in French NYT Crossword Clue
- One-percenters NYT Crossword Clue
- *Painting of potatoes, e.g.? NYT Crossword Clue
- Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code NYT Crossword Clue
- How a parent serving as the tooth fairy might walk NYT Crossword Clue
- Lotta money NYT Crossword Clue
- One rounded up in a roundup NYT Crossword Clue
- A car that won’t start is a common one in horror films NYT Crossword Clue
- *Main course featuring Egyptian snake meat? NYT Crossword Clue
- Component of some high-tech dog collars NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.