We have the answer for Item tossed into a fire at the end of “Citizen Kane” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Item tossed into a fire at the end of “Citizen Kane” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Item tossed into a fire at the end of “Citizen Kane”. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Item tossed into a fire at the end of “Citizen Kane” crossword clue should be:
- SLED (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CITIZEN (noun)
- a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
- SLED (verb)
- ride (on) a sled
- SLED (noun)
- a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs; for transportation over snow
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Component of some high-tech dog collars NYT Crossword Clue
- As a friend, in French NYT Crossword Clue
- Symptom of burnout NYT Crossword Clue
- Brawl site in old westerns NYT Crossword Clue
- Sign unlikely to have been written by the person it is attached to NYT Crossword Clue
- Acne spot, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- “Is that a challenge?!” NYT Crossword Clue
- How a parent serving as the tooth fairy might walk NYT Crossword Clue
- The start of something? NYT Crossword Clue
- Affectionate attention, for short NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.