We have the answer for Actor Mahershala crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Actor Mahershala Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- ‘Stop right there!’ Crossword Clue
- Start of many a Father’s Day card NYT Crossword Clue
- Vegan alternative to gelatin NYT Crossword Clue
- Campy stuff? NYT Crossword Clue
- Some semihard cheeses NYT Crossword Clue
- Stacked haphazardly NYT Crossword Clue
- Give the cold shoulder Crossword Clue
- Entree that might be prepared with a brown sugar glaze NYT Crossword Clue
- Usher NYT Crossword Clue
- Hindu Festival of Colors Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACTOR (noun)
- a person who acts and gets things done
- a theatrical performer
- ALI (noun)
- United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942)
- the fourth caliph of Islam who is considered to be the first caliph by Shiites; he was a cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad; after his assassination Islam was divided into Shiite and Sunnite sects
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.