We have the answer for Adams eldest crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Adams eldest Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Adams eldest. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Adams eldest crossword clue should be:
- CAIN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ELDEST (noun)
- the offspring who came first in the order of birth
- ELDEST (adjective)
- first in order of birth
- CAIN (noun)
- (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man; Cain killed Abel out of jealousy and was exiled by God
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Westminster landmark Crossword Clue
- Only landlocked country in Southeast Asia NYT Crossword Clue
- Anthem with the line The True North strong and free Crossword Clue
- Minor issue Crossword Clue
- Farfalle shape Crossword Clue
- Played the part of Crossword Clue
- Wedding promise Crossword Clue
- Feed adequately Crossword Clue
- Chooses not to participate Crossword Clue
- Suffix on some pasta names Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.