We have the answer for Alabama Crimson ___ crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Alabama Crimson ___ crossword clue answer below.
Alabama Crimson ___ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on October 2, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword October 2, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Fuzzy fabric Crossword Clue
- ___ for oneself Crossword Clue
- Currency of Japan Crossword Clue
- Glass blowing, e.g. Crossword Clue
- ___ up (throw together) Crossword Clue
- Highlight ___ Crossword Clue
- Walking under one is supposedly bad luck Crossword Clue
- Water vapor Crossword Clue
- ___-AFTRA Crossword Clue
- Pistachio or almond Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRIMSON (verb)
- turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- CRIMSON (adjective)
- characterized by violence or bloodshed
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- CRIMSON (noun)
- a deep and vivid red color
- ALABAMA (noun)
- a river in Alabama formed by the confluence of the Coosa and Tallapoosa Rivers near Montgomery; flows southwestward to become a tributary of the Mobile River
- a state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Alabama Crimson ___ crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.